The Marketing Plan!
The following are steps we take to get a home sold … the “Proactive Approach:”
1. Submit the house to the Multiple Listing Service with most attractive, professional photographs.
2. Price your home competitively … to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
3. Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
4. Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
5. Communicate features sheet to the top 10 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
6. Suggest and advise any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
7. Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
8. Prospect 3 hours per day and talk to 30 people per day looking for potential buyers.
9. Contact, over the next seven days … my buyer leads, Center of Influence, and Past Clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
10. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock‐box. Whenever possible, pre‐qualify the prospective buyers.
11. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
12. When possible, have the cooperating Brokers in the area tour your home.
13. Assist you in arranging interim financing … if necessary.
14. Represent you on all offer presentations … to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
15. Handle all the follow‐up upon a contract being accepted … all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
16. Deliver your check at closing.